Section 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) We provide information on the collection of personal data when using our website below. Personal data are any data that personally refer to you, so for example, your name, address, email addresses or user behavior.
(2) The controller as defined by Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
STOCKMEIER Urethanes USA, Inc. 20 Columbia Blvd Clarksburg, WV 26301, email@example.com
(for further details, please see our Legal Notice).
You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our mailing address, specifying “FAO Data Protection Officer.”
(3) When you contact us by email, the data you provide (your email address, and, if applicable, additional optional information such as your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to respond to your request. We delete the data generated in this context once storage is no longer necessary or limit its processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. We also specify the criteria defined for the retention period.
Section 2 Your rights
You have the following rights in relation to us regarding your personal data:
By way of explanation: You have the right
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1(f) GDPR):
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you are using and through which the body that places the cookie (us, in this case) transmits certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Cookies are used to make our website more user-friendly and efficient overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
i. transient cookies (see b);
ii. persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include session cookies in particular. These store a session ID, which assigns the various requests made by your browser during the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie in question. You can delete the cookies in your browser's security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your needs and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plugin. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and your browser history manually.
Section 4 Additional functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if interested. For this purpose, you must generally provide additional personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the data processing principles specified above apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us and are bound by our instructions.
(3) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Section 5 Objection or revocation of consent to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Revoking your consent in this way influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have already given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is described by us in the description of the functions below. When exercising your right to object, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising under the following contact details: email@example.com.
Section 1 Use of Google Analytics
(2) Google will not associate the IP address transferred by your browser as part of Google Analytics with any other data held by Google.
(4) Alternatively, in particular with respect to browsers on mobile devices, you may also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link Disable Google Analytics. This sets an opt-out cookie that prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid on this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies stored on this browser, you will need to reset the opt-out cookie.
Additional information on data protection with respect to Google Analytics is available in the Google Analytics help section (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the “_anonymizeIp()” extension. This allows IP addresses to be shortened before they are further processed, thereby eliminating any direct personal references. If the data collected about you refers to you as an individual, it will be excluded immediately, and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(6) We use Google Analytics to be able to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. Using the statistics we obtain through Google Analytics, we can improve our offer and make it more attractive to you as a user. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework, for exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1(f) GDPR.
(8) This website also uses Google Analytics for an analysis of visitor flows across all devices that is carried out via a user ID (Universal Analytics). You can disable the cross-device analysis of your use in your account under “My data”, “Personal data.”
Section 2 Use of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps functions on this website. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables your convenient use of the map function.
(2) When you visit this website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Part A Section 3 of this Privacy Notice are transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google makes available a user account via which you are logged in or no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your Google profile, you must first log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the requirement-oriented design of its website. This kind of analysis also takes place (even for users who are not logged in) for the purposes of providing customized advertising and to inform other social network users about activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles; you must contact Google to exercise this right.
Valid from 05/25/2018